Lucky for you, due to its antiquity and lack of significant system requirements, you probably already own a PC that can run it. Continue reading if you want to double-check that you can run it before you buy it.
To begin, determine the specs of your computer. All you have to do now is compare them to the minimum and recommended standards listed below.
SWTOR gets set in the Star Wars world at a time when the Galactic Republic and the resurgent Sith Empire are at peace. It is about 300 years after the events of the previous Knights of the Old Republic games and more than 3,600 years before the events of the Star Wars movie if you've played them. Because it is unknown ground for most of us, this age offers gamers a lot to study and much more to explore.
There are now eight classes you may manage, each with its rich background and mission to complete.
· Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+
· RAM: 1.5 GB RAM in Windows XP, 2 GB RAM in Windows Vista, and 2 GB RAM in Windows 7.
· 35 GB HDD
· A minimum of 256 MB of onboard RAM is required, and Shader 3.0 or higher support.
· Windows XP or later is required.
· Version 11 of DirectX
· 720p (High Definition)
· Broadband Internet access gets provided through the network.
While Star Wars: The Old Republic is an easy game to play, you should be sure you meet all of the minimal requirements. There are no official system requirements for this game, but if you follow the Online's recommendations, you'll be able to play it without a hitch.
If you meet the specified system requirements, you should have no trouble running this game at a steady framerate on the higher end of the settings. Several expansions are available for this game, so be sure you have enough hard disc space to accommodate the extra space.
If we stick to the bare minimum in SWTOR credits, virtually anything you have laying around would probably be enough. If you want to meet the suggested criteria and future-proof your system further, you'll need to spend $700. The AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core CPU and a Radeon RX 590 graphics card are the two essential components in this design, allowing you to push those settings. If you want to push the boat out even farther, check out some of our higher-end setups, which will allow you to boost the resolution and play more demanding games.
When you purchase a subscription to SWTOR credits from http://gamereasy.com/, you will receive the following benefits:
· All prior expansions and material published up to and including your membership period will be available indefinitely.
· For the period of your subscription, you'll get full access to all parts of the game, followed by Preferred access.
· While you're a subscriber, you'll get 500 free Cartel Coins per month.